TEXT DRAMA WAKTU KELAS XII IPA

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Group                             :  1
Member’s of group    : 
·         Dede Suhardian
·         Geovanny Lysander
·         Lydia Natalia
·         Randy Fransiscus
·         Tommy

 
At school
Tommy             : ok my friends before we study lets pray together.  Pray’s began.  Stand up
                             please, Greeting to our teacher.
Student             : morning miss.
Lydia                 : open your book page 7. We want to study about promise.
Randy               : (tok tok tok )  excusme miss . May I come in?
Lydia                 : why you always come late?
Randy               : sorry miss I weak up late
Lydia                 : do you make a promise to not come late again?
Randy               : I promise I will never come late again
Lydia                 : have a sit. Oke guys let’s continuous our lessons. Dede give me example 
                              about promise?
Dede                  : do you promise to be on time
Lydia                : very good, randy answer a promise from dede
Randy               : I promise to be on time.
Lydia                : make 5 expressing for promise in paper.
Dede                : randy look at her.
Randy               : yes dede . Why?
Dede                : honestly... I like her
Randy               : what!!
Lydia                : what’s up randy?
Randy               : nothing miss.

Bell ring
Lydia                  : oke guy’s you may go home. Collect your exercise tomorrow afternoon guy’s
Student              : afternoon miss.           
Randy                : you want to go home together?
Dede                  : no, I’m go home with geo.
     Geo may I know your phone number?
Geovanny         : yes, of course.
Tommy             : Geo let’s go home.
Geovanny         : oke. Bye dede.

At home
(Texting)
Dede                : I wonder if can be her boy.
Devil                : no. there’s no possibility not you.
Angel               : yes there’s a big chance.
Dede                : whatever.

Dede dreaming
Dede                : will you be my girl friends?
Geovanny       : yes.
Dede                : really? I love you.
Geovanny       : I love you too.
Dede                : I swear that my love is only for you.

Dede wake up
Dede                : OMG. It just dream
   Is it possible to be her boy?
               I must try to talk with geo.

At school
Dede                : Geo, I want to talk about something.
Geovanny       : oh wait I have good news.
Dede                : what?
Geovanny       : now tommy it’s my boy friend.
Dede                : hah?
Geovanny       : hei , do you want to talk about something? What is it!
Dede                : no I’m forgetting. By the way congratulation for you and tommy.
Geovanny       : thank you.

0 komentar: